Monday, April 25, 2011

All said and done, I am aware that it is my problem that I have found it easier to be the misfit. Like I said, I have had "good times" but I'm always hell bent on elaborating on the ridiculous things that don't make sense to me and happen around me all the time (as is true for all of us). I also know that it's more sensible and equally daunting to make peace with whatever you have. And there's no doubt that I have. But then again, I don't see why I have succumbed to pointless drama and unnecessary atrocities in a lot of situations. Relax, I'm not disturbed or anything. The post below is similar to the kind of fun we now have watching Border or CID or youtube-ing songs from Patiala House at least once a day (you should really try doing that). Read. And I know it's going to be difficult to not be judgmental (because that's a common dance floor we all land up on, on every party) so I'm not going to make wasted requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment